There are 3 ways you can transfer funds into your trading account in Phillip Securities.
TAKE NOTE: Cut off time is 8pm daily for funds to arrive the next working day.
1) By Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS). Use the bank account that your trading account is linked to. If you are not sure which bank, contact us. (BEST METHOD)
2) By Bill Payment (Internet banking). Can use any of your personal bank accounts,
3) ATM (By EPS from specific bank account)
1) Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS) in Ibanking - You can choose to pay by Lump Sum payment or Individual Contract payment.
a) UOB internet banking: Select Investment > Shares Payments > EPS
b) OCBC internet banking: Select Payments and Transfer > Share Payment (EPS)
c) DBS/POSB internet banking (see below image):
2) By Bill Payment (Internet Banking)
If your trading account is not linked to your bank account by EPS, you can use this alternate method.
a) UOB > Pay and Transfer > Pay Bills
b) OCBC > Payments & Transfers > Pay bills
c) DBS/POSB: Pay > Pay Bills > Add a Billing Organisation (see below image)
Copyright © Joey Choy | All rights Reserved | Disclaimer